- 250 grams ricotta
- 1 lemon
- 100 grams Gluten free self raising flour
- 1 free range egg
- 1/2 cup Milk of choice
- 1 tablespoons vanilla essence
- 1 tablespoons Coconut sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Grate the rind of your lemon and juice it.
- Add your gluten free flour, lemon juice and rind, egg, ricotta, milk, vanilla and coconut sugar into your TM Bowl 20 seconds/Speed 5
- Cook your pancakes on a medium heat in a non stick frying pan with no butter or oil to ensure a beautiful even colour. Make sure you wait for the bubbles to form on the surface before you flip your pancake.
Accessories you need
Serve with a dollop of butter and enjoy
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Quince conserve
- Toasted Granola
- Carob choc chip Banana Muffins
- Mini Apple & Zucchini Muffins (gluten free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Rima’s sugar syrup from cookidoo
- Quince conserve
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Mee Rebus
- Fig Honey Almond Tart
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- Poached Quince - TM6 Slow Cook, Blade Cover Method
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Custard Square
- Lemon Coconut Cake