- 150 g almonds
- 30 g Coconut Flour
- 30 g arrowroot flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 110 g coconut oil, liquid or at least, softened
- 80 g honey, or maple syrup
- 2 lemons, You will need the peel from both and about 60g juice
- 130 g blueberries, fresh or frozen
1. Preheat oven to 180C. Line muffin tin
2. Put almonds in the bowl. Grind into flour, speed 9/10 seconds.
3. Add coconut flour, arrowroot, baking soda and salt. Give it a mix, speed 7/5 seconds. Set aside the flour mix.
4. Peel the lemons using a vegetable peeler and add to bowl. Grate speed 9/10 seconds.
5. Add all the wet ingredients - oil, eggs, honey & 60g juice. Mix speed 7/10 seconds.
6. Return the dry ingredients and mix again, speed 5/5 seconds.
7. Add the blueberries. You may want to reserve some to top the muffins with. Gently stir on /speed 4/3 seconds.
Spoon the mix into muffin tin. If using frozen blueberries it may cause the oil in the mix to solidify, making it hard to scoop neatly into the tin. Don’t worry, they’ll melt down as soon as they’re in the oven and spread out nicely. Top the muffins with any reserved blueberries (You can see the difference this makes in the photos, on the batch I skipped this step).
8. Bake for about 18 minutes, or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
Allow to cool for about 5 min in the tin before moving to a rack to cool completely.
Best stored in the fridge. Freezer friendly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread
- Nut and gluten-free muesli bar
- Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie Slice
- Peanut Butter Caramel Slice (with gluten free option)
- White Choc Spiders
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cookies
- Banana Cake
- Sweet potato & banana paleo muffins (nut free)
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Chocolate Brownie Balls, with superfoods (Paleo & Vegan)
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Chocolate & Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Basil Pesto
- Coconut & Chocolate Bliss Balls
- Paleo Carrot Muffins
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Marinara Sauce
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Pate au Pistou
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Real Deli Chicken
- Failsafe No-mato Sauce
- Supersoft Bread
- Variation Never Fail Fluffy Bread
- Mini Cheese and bacon rolls- pie maker