- 150 gram Butter
- 75 gram caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 200 gram plain flour
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 170 gram lemon juice, (about 4 lemons)
- 1 lemon, rind only finely grated
- 4 eggs
- 285 gram caster sugar
- 50 gram plain flour
1h 10minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place the butter in the bowl and melt 2 mins 50°C spd 3.
Add the caster sugar and vanilla and mix 15 seconds speed 4. Scrape down the bowl.
Add the flours and mix 20 seconds speed 5.
Press into a line slice tray and bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 180°C.
Allow base to cool in the tin for about half an hour.
Clean and dry the bowl.
- Add all the topping ingredients to the bowl and mix for 15 seconds, speed 4.
Pour over the cooled base and bake for 30 minutes at 180°C.
Cool then refridgerate in the tin until chilled and set.
Accessories you need
Topping will appear a little wobbly, but will set as it chills in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Anzac Slice - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Nutella 'like' Bliss Balls