- 150 gram Butter
- 75 gram caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 200 gram plain flour
- 1 tablespoon cornflour
- 170 gram lemon juice, (about 4 lemons)
- 1 lemon, rind only finely grated
- 4 eggs
- 285 gram caster sugar
- 50 gram plain flour
1h 10minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place the butter in the bowl and melt 2 mins 50°C spd 3.
Add the caster sugar and vanilla and mix 15 seconds speed 4. Scrape down the bowl.
Add the flours and mix 20 seconds speed 5.
Press into a line slice tray and bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 180°C.
Allow base to cool in the tin for about half an hour.
Clean and dry the bowl.
Add all the topping ingredients to the bowl and mix for 15 seconds, speed 4.
Pour over the cooled base and bake for 30 minutes at 180°C.
Cool then refridgerate in the tin until chilled and set.
Topping will appear a little wobbly, but will set as it chills in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Snickers Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- White Chocolate and Blueberry Cake with Lemon Glaze
- Pumpkin Lasagne
- Pork and Fennel Quinoa Meatballs
- Vegan Bounty Bars
- Salted Peanut-Butter Cookie Squares
- Balinese Pork Curry
- Choc Pecan Slice
- Peach and Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Bacon Jam
- Chicken Cheese and Bacon Sausage Rolls