- 250 g flour
- 80 g caster sugar
- 175 g Butter, cold, cubed
- 3 lemons, zest and 120 g lemon juice
- 250 gram white sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 50 grams plain flour
- 1 package raspberries
- 100 gram white chocolate melts
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a shallow bake tray with baking paper. Mix all the ingredients together on turbo (1 second) about 3 to 4 times until it is like breadcrumbs.
Tip into the prepared tin and bake on 160 degrees for 20 minutes.
Mix all the topping together and pour over the baked shortbread. Sprinkle in the rasberries and white chocolate buttons (optional). Bake 160 degrees for about 30 minutes,
This is gooey and delicious, I had to take a photo in the tin as it was being gobbled by the kids before it was even cool!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken with mandarin and star anise
- Gluten Free White Baguette
- Pumpkin Cupcake with Ginger Icing
- Dulche de leche (3 ingredients)
- Chestnut Cupcakes with Caramel Filling and Chestnut buttercream icing
- Black Russian Cupcake and Kahlua Buttercream Icing
- Asian Flavour Fish Quenelles (Varoma)
- Hot Water Pastry Beef Mince Snack Pie
- Hot Water Pastry
- Edmonds Brandy Snaps
- Raw Simnel Cake
- Salmon with Ginger and Coriander