- 140 g raw sugar
- 110 g Butter
- 120 g plain flour
- 60 g self rasing flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 50 g raspberry jam, (recipe in Everyday cookbook)
- 180 g fresh, or frozen rasberries
- 220 g walnuts
- 2 tbsp raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
(Pre-heat oven to 180oC)
- Weigh in sugar and add lemon zest and mill for approx 10 seconds on speed 9.
- Weigh in butter and continue for another 10 seconds on speed 5.
- Add flours, coconut, and lemon juice and combine for around 15 seconds on speed 5 Scrape down sides and combine another 10 seconds on sp 5
- Press into greased/lined slice pan ( no need to clean bowl ) and bake for approx 17minutes until slightly golden in colour
- Allow to cool slightly.
- Combine jam ( you can use more jam if you like it sweeter) and raspberries ( or any other berries of choice) in a separate bowl or plate. Spread over base.
- Weigh in walnuts , add the sugar and mill for 5 seconds on speed 5.
- Add eggs and combine for 4 seconds on speed 5.
- Spread roughly over raspberry layer and bake for approx 20 mins (until golden). Allow to cool and cut into squares or fingers.
Acknowledgement: Adapted from recipe on side of CSR Raw Sugar
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy date scones
- Carrot Cake
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)