- 250 grams Butter
- 250 grams sugar
- 5 eggs
- 250 grams sifted plain flour
- Rind of medium lemon
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 200 grams light sour cream
- 80 grams sugar
- 100 grams lemon juice
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 160C
Grease 20cm round cake tin and line base with baking paper
Place sugar in TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 10
Place lemon rind into mixing bowl with baking powder and sugar.
Mill 10 sec/speed 9.
scrape down and repeat
Add butter and mix speed 5 for 5 seconds
Insert Butterfly and add eggs, sifted flour and Sour Cream
cream for 6 seconds on speed 4, scrape down sides and repeat.
Place in tin and bake for approx 1 hour.
Once cooked, leave in tin and while still hot pour lemon syrup over the top.
Once syrup has been poured, leave for 15 min to cool before removing from tin.
Dust with icing sugar.
While cake is baking in the oven place sugar and lemon juice into mixing bowl and cook 3 min/90C/speed 2.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cherry, Sherbet Bellini
- Date and Ginger Slice
- All in one Meatloaf with BBQ sauce
- East Meets West (Midwest Chilli with Naan Bread)
- Bangers and Mash with Mushroom sauce
- SWEET POTATO CHOCOLATE BROWNIES..GF
- Basil, Kale Pesto, Bacon and Mushroom Pizza Plait
- Coconut and Passionfruit Self Saucing Steamed Pudding
- Pain D'epi (Wheat Stalk Bread)
- Homemade Raspberry Cordial
- UP 'N' GONE (Additive and Preservative Free)
- Plum Streusel Kuchen (Plum Cake with Crumble Topping)