- 125 g Butter
- 185 g sugar
- 185 g Self Raising Flour
- 45 g Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 Lemons Rind Only
- 6 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 6 tablespoon icing sugar
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees celsius.
- Grease & line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Peel rind off Lemons and pat dry with paper towel. Add to the bowl and chop speed 7 for 10 seconds. Remove and reserve for later.
- Add Butter & Sugar to the bowl and cream on speed 5 for 15 seconds.
- Add Eggs 1 at a time through MC hole while mixing on speed 5 for 20 seconds.
- Scrape Down Sides. Add flour, lemon rind & Milk and mix speed 4 for 20 seconds.
- Pour into prepared tin and smooth top
- Bake for 30-45 mins or until skewer comes out clean.
- Syrup (do while cake is baking). Add the juice and the icing sugar together in a bowl and mix together.
- After remoing the cake from the oven prick the top with a skewer half a dozen times.
- Pour the syrup over the cake will still hot.
- Leave in the tin until cold then remove & serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)
- Date Loaf
- Lemon Loaves