- 150g self raising flour
- 110 g caster sugar
- 60g butter
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 60g lemon juice
- 80 g butter
- 90g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1tsp cornflour
- 1 Tbsp finely grated lemon rind
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 170 Degrees. Line a 18 cm removable base cake tin with baking paper.
Place flour, caster sugar,and butter in TM bowl. Process 5 seconds / Speed 5.
Add beaten egg and mix 45 seconds
Press 2/3 of the mixture into the base of prepared tin. Place in fridge while making filling.
Insert butterfly whisk. Place lemon juice, caster sugar,butter, eggs, lemon rind and cornflour in TM bowl.
Cook 8 minutes/ 80 Degrees / Speed 3
Pour hot lemon filling on base and crumble the remaining filling on the top.
Bake 20 minutes or until browned.
Serve at room temperature dusted with icing sugar or a dollop of cream.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apple-Cinnamon Choc Chip Muffin
- Easy peasy iced custard tarts
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Protein Bars
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Black Bean & Wild Rice Polenta Wedges
- Crunchy Carrot Falafel
- New Zealand Winter Salad
- Lentil Patties, Horseradish Mash & Caramelised onions
- Coconut Yogurt - automated
- Chicken Massaman
- Orzo Basil Salad
- Cauliflower Cous Cous Salad
- Blueberry and Coconut Cake
- Mango Dream
- Hazelnut Plum Friand
- Creamy Cauliflower Soup