- 1 lemon, rind peeled
- 170 g sugar
- 60 g Butter
- 1 egg
- 5 g vanilla, (1 tspn)
- 10 g lemon juice, (2 tspn)
- 280 g plain flour
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 300 g yoghurt
Peel lemon rind into TM bowl and grate 10 seconds speed 9
Add sugar to bowl and mill 10 seconds speed 9
Add 60 g butter & mix 30 seconds speed 5
Place whisk in bowl and add egg, vanilla & lemon juice.
Beat 1 minute speed 4, then remove whisk
Add yoghurt, flour, baking powder, bicarb soda and salt. Mix 20 seconds speed 5
Divide evenly among cupcake pans lined with papers. Bake 160 degrees for 25 minutes.
Can steam cupcakes in Varoma if you wish rather than baking, but mixture probably needs to be halved otherwise two batches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Courgette Flan
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Feijoa, Ginger and Vanilla Jam
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix