- 300 grams carrot, Cut into chunks
- 2 eggs
- 110 grams olive oil
- 160 grams Flour, Plain
- 100 grams Sugar, or Coconut Sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
Place carrot in , but lid on and insert MC. Grate carrot. 5sec/sp5
Scape down sides. Add eggs. Weigh oil. Replace lid and MC. Mix 5sec/sp5
weigh flour, sugar and add remaining ingredients. Mix 10sec/sp5
Pour into a greased 20cm ring tin. Bake in pre heard oven, 180 degrees c, 35-40 minutes.
Accessories you need
I use olive oil, but it does have a strong flavour so substitute for whatever oil you prefer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits
- Vegan banana pancakes
- Curried Sausages
- Banana Bread
- Egg Free Pancakes
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+
- Turmeric Latte Porridge
- Instant porridge ( like the sachets... only BETTER)
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
- Chap Chae (Korean Noodles)
- Ginger custard tart
- The Fast 800 Curried Chicken and Lentil Soup
- Caramel sticky date cookies