- 300 grams Self Raising Flour
- 130 grams thick cream
- 130 grams lemonade or sprite
- half teaspoon salt
- Dash of milk for brushing scones before baking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
* Pre-heat oven to 220 degrees.
* Add the self-raising flour, thick cream, lemonade and half teaspoon of salt into bowl .
* Combine using the 'dough' function for 16 sec.
* Flour smooth working surface and hands - turn out dough and lightly knead until combined.
* Press out dough with your hands to a thickness of approx 2cm - use a round cutter (I use 6cm diameter) go bigger if you wish to have bigger size scones.
* Place scones on baking tray that is lined with grease proof paper.
* Brush the tops with some milk.
* Bake in the pre-heated oven for 10-15 minutes until lightly browned.
* Serve with Jam and cream or butter and golden syrup.
These are best served the same day. They are great for a very quick morning tea treat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy date scones
- Carrot Cake
- Fail free Muffins
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)