- 300 grams Self Raising Flour
- 130 grams thick cream
- 130 grams lemonade or sprite
- half teaspoon salt
- Dash of milk for brushing scones before baking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Brunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Egg free Autumn Carnival Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking BBQ Birthday Buffet Children birthday Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Party Picnic New Zealand Easy Low budget Quick British & Irish Dutch French German Australian European USA Pastry
* Pre-heat oven to 220 degrees.
* Add the self-raising flour, thick cream, lemonade and half teaspoon of salt into bowl .
* Combine using the 'dough' function for 16 sec.
* Flour smooth working surface and hands - turn out dough and lightly knead until combined.
* Press out dough with your hands to a thickness of approx 2cm - use a round cutter (I use 6cm diameter) go bigger if you wish to have bigger size scones.
* Place scones on baking tray that is lined with grease proof paper.
* Brush the tops with some milk.
* Bake in the pre-heated oven for 10-15 minutes until lightly browned.
* Serve with Jam and cream or butter and golden syrup.
These are best served the same day. They are great for a very quick morning tea treat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW