- 320 grams self-raising flour
- 1 pinches salt
- 150 grams cream, UHT cream works fine
- 150 grams Lemonade
Recipe is created for
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees
- Place flour & salt in mixing bowl. 5 sec / SP 5 / MC on.
- Add cream & lemonade to mixing bowl. 15 sec / KNEAD mode / MC on.
- Place dough on lightly floured surface.
- Press out to approx 3cm thick.
- Use egg cup to cut 20 rounds. Placing each on lined baking tray, just touching each other.
- Bake for approx 10 - 15 minutes.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Variation Honey Mustard Chicken
- Nutella Ice Cream (no eggs)
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- nutella custard
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Red Salmon, Dill and Finger Lime Dip
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread