- 125 grams Butter
- 80 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, essence
- 2 eggs
- 220 grams self-raising flour
- 200 grams fruit, chopped into big chunks, eg nectarines
- 100 grams chocolate chips, optional
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees.
- Chop fruit into chunks with a knife. Apples will need to be in 8ths. Peeling apples is optional.
- Place butter, sugar and vanilla into TM bowl and mix for 30 seconds-1min/speed 5 or until light and creamy.
- Add the eggs and mix for 10 seconds/speed 5.
- Add the flour and fruit, and chocolate chips if using - mix for 10 seconds/reverse on Speed 5
- Spoon the mixture evenly amongst a 12-hole muffin tin that has been lined with paper patty cases
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until cooked when tested with a skewer.
- Remove from oven and dust with icing sugar, if desired.
I have made this with many different types of fruit, whatever needs using up.
Suggestions of good combo's - Nectarine and white choc chips, nectarine and strawberry, apple and cinnamon.
With thanks to Caroline for the inspiration, original here
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Eggless Mini Banana Bread Muffins
- Pickled Beetroot
- Rhubarb and Strawberry Cake with Crumble
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Super Easy Waffles
- Peanut Satay Chicken