- 160 grams sugar raw2
- 2 lime zest, Use peeler and don’t go too deep
- 120 grams full cream milk
- 1 egg
- 50 grams Salted butter
- 170 grams flour, self-raising
- 1 heaped tablespoons cornflour (starch)
- 40 grams lime juice, freshly squeezed
- 315 grams Boiling water
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place the sugar and zest into the bowl and mill speed 10 for 10 seconds.
- Take half the sugar out and set aside. Then add milk, egg, butter and mix speed 4 for 10 seconds. Mean while put the kettle on to boil.
- Add flour and mix fro two seconds speed 4. If not all incorporated please mix with spatula.
- Pour mixture into a oven dish. Clean and dry Thermomix bowl.
- Put cornflour in your MC and mix with some boiling water to make a paste.
- Add cornflour paste, water, juice and left over sugar mixture to bowl and mix speed 4 for 10 seconds.
- Pour boiling water mixture over batter in the oven dish.
- Put pudding in oven at 180 degrees and cook for 35 mins or until golden brown and firm to touch.
- Enjoy self saucing pudding.
Can serve warm dusted with icing sugar with raspberries and ice cream.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet corn fritters
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen
- Banana oat pancake
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits
- Sultana & coconut slice
- Cinnamon Apple Slice
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Banana pudding cake
- The Best Ever White Chocolate Mud Cake
- Chocolate creams
- Dairy Free Vanilla Custard