- 3 bananas, ripe, medium sized
- 2 eggs
- 60 grams Butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 110 grams raw sugar
- 100 grams white rice flour
- 45 grams potato starch
- 30 grams tapioca starch, (I only had tapioca flour/arrowroot... turned out fine)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven 175C, prepare loaf tin.
Melt butter, 3 minutes/60 degrees/speed 1.
Add bananas, eggs, and vanilla to the bowl. Mix 15 seconds/speed 5.
Add remaining ingredients. Mix 15 seconds/speed 2. Scrape down sides of bowl. Mix 5 seconds/speed 3.
Pour batter into tin and bake in oven for 40 minutes.
Cool and serve.
Accessories you need
Option for sugar alternative. Remove raw sugar. Add 2/3 cup of powdered dextrose. Decrease oven temperature to 150C and increase cooking time to 60-65 minutes.
This recipe converted from //www.deliciousasitlooks.com/2013/04/low-fodmap-banana-bread.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+CookingAndCocktailsWithDianne+(Cooking+and+Cocktails+with+Dianne)&utm_content=Google+Reader
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life
- Rock cakes
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge
- My Best Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Chocolate Peppermint Crinkle Cookies
- Spicy Molasses Cookies
- Lemon, Chicken & Rosemary Risotto - Low FODMAP
- Zucchini Hummus - Low FODMAP
- Fresh Mozzarella, Spinach and Basil Lasagna (Low FODMAP)
- Beef Burgundy Low-FODMAP
- Berry and Rhubarb Crumble Low FODMAP
- Tuna Casserole Low-FODMAP
- Pumpkin Soup Low-FODMAP
- Nut Free Raw Cacao Treat Balls