- 1 apple, quartered
- 40 g Saltanas
- 250 g pitted dates
- 20 g sesame seeds
- 50 g coconut, desicated
- 50 g oats
- 30 g coconut, desicated, - extra
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients (excluding extra coconut) in the TM bowl and chop for 20 seconds on speed 8.
From this mixture make small 2-3cm size balls then roll them in the extra coconut. Place on a tray and put in the frigde for 15-20 minutes. Healthy Tasty snack!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Crumble Muffins
- Zesty ginger oat & coconut crunch
- Fluffiest Scones Ever
- Pumpkin Chai Doughnuts
- Banana, zucchini and plum bread
- Sticky Date Cake by Thermovic
- Linda's Mum's Lemon Jelly Cake
- Raspberry Friands
- Variation Chinese New Year - Peanut Cookies
- Banana fritters
- Quick Lime and Coconut Slice, Gluten Free and Diary Free
- Whole wheat pancakes