- 1 apple, quartered
- 40 g Saltanas
- 250 g pitted dates
- 20 g sesame seeds
- 50 g coconut, desicated
- 50 g oats
- 30 g coconut, desicated, - extra
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients (excluding extra coconut) in the TM bowl and chop for 20 seconds on speed 8.
From this mixture make small 2-3cm size balls then roll them in the extra coconut. Place on a tray and put in the frigde for 15-20 minutes. Healthy Tasty snack!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Date, Walnut and Ginger Loaf
- Budget Brownie
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free
- Lemon Slice
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Quick Milo Muffins
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Breakfast Bliss
- Mel's Oat and Coconut Bars
- Best South African Milktart (Melktert)
- Vegan Banana Bread
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake