- 1 apple, quartered
- 40 g Saltanas
- 250 g pitted dates
- 20 g sesame seeds
- 50 g coconut, desicated
- 50 g oats
- 30 g coconut, desicated, - extra
8Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients (excluding extra coconut) in the TM bowl and chop for 20 seconds on speed 8.
From this mixture make small 2-3cm size balls then roll them in the extra coconut. Place on a tray and put in the frigde for 15-20 minutes. Healthy Tasty snack!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Sultana Cookies - Gluten, Dairy, Egg and Nut Free
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting
- Chocolate Coconut Macaroons (Vegan, DF, GF, No refined sugar)
- Gluten Free, Dark Chocolate, Orange Mud Cake with cream cheese & cacao icing (Varoma)
- Eggless Double Chocolate Choc Chip Cookies
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options