- 150 grams Butter
- 150 grams dried apricots
- 150 grams Dried pears
- 150 grams sultanas
- 90 grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 2 eggs
- 90 grams plain flour
- 90 grams SR flour
1. Pre-heat oven at 180deg. fan-forced.
2. Place apricots and pears in bowl and chop 4 sec, speed 5.
3. Add butter, sultanas, sugar, spices, bicarb soda and 150mls of water to bowl. Cook 4 mins, 100 degrees, , speed 1.
4. Leave in bowl to cool a little, about 10 minutes is fine.
5. Add eggs to bowl and beat 5 secs, , speed 5.
6. Add flour to bowl and combine ingredients, 15 secs,,speed 3.
7 Cook for 16 minutes in a muffin tray.
Great as they are for kids lunchboxes.
For Christmas, I dip the tops in melted white chocolate and place a jaffa on the top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Ginger crunch
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Jaffa Truffles
- Apricot Bites
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Hobnob Biscuits - a British favourite by Jayne
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)