- 100 g raw sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 125 g Butter
- 95 g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 290 g Self Raising Flour
- 100 g White Choc Chips
- 80 g macadamia nuts
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Pre Heat oven to 160deg Fan forced or 180deg normal.
Line trays with baking paper.
Ensure you use MC in each step!
- Place Raw Sugar into
Add Butter, Vanilla, & Brown Sugar to 15sec/sp6
Scrape down sides of .
Add whole Egg to mix 15sec/sp6
Scrape down sides of
Add Flour to . 10sec/sp3
Add Choc Chips & Macadamia Nuts 10sec/sp3. & mill 5sec/sp9
- Roll teaspoons of mixture into a ball place on lined baking tray with even spacing, allowing for mixture to spread during cooking. ( I work on approximately 2cm between each roll of dough).
Bake until a light golden colour, allow to cool on tray! Mixture is soft whilst warm.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sugar Cookies
- Mini Muesli Bars (gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free)
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- American Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Banana Muffins (Gluten free, corn free, sulphur free, dairy free, nut free)
- Knock your Socks Off Tivoli Road Banana Cake (Converts Beautifully to Gluten Free)
- GF Chocolate Peppermint Melting Moments
- Custard Square
- Lemon Coconut Cake
- Vegan Cheesecake