- 420 grams butter beans, canned, drained and rinsed
- 120 grams banana ripe, or 2 medium
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 70 gram plain flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon bicarb soda
- 150 gram Butter, cubed, room temperature
- 5 eggs
- 170 grams Rapadura Sugar, caster sugar consistency
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
Add beans, vanilla and banana to Jug and puree on speed 7 until smooth.
Pour into a bowl and stand aside.
Add butterfly and blend sugar and butter until creamed at Sp 5. Add eggs one at a time until combined.
Add dry ingredients and mix for 10 secs Sp. 3.
Slow speed to 3 and pour banana mix back into jug through lid.
*It is common for the ingredients to look 'split' but this does not affect the end product*
Mix for 15 seconds speed 4.
Pour into either greased muffin tin (bake for 20 minutes) or Bundt tin (bake for 30 minutes) at 180 degree oven.
can easily be made gluten free by using gluten free flour substitues.
Same for lactose - margarine can be interchanged.
Any sugar can be used as long as it is fine grade.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing