- 1 package Arnotts Malt O Milk Biscuits
- 1/2 can sweetened condensed milk
- 115 grams Butter
- 45 grams brown sugar
- 10 grams golden syrup
- 30 grams Copha
- 200 grams chocolate chips
4h 30minPreparation 4h 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Line a standard slice tin with baking paper
- Line the bottom of the slice tin with some of the biscuits, you may need to cut them to make them to fit. Use a serrated knife with a gentle sawing motion for best results
- Add the remaining biscuits to Thermomix bowl. Process on turbo 2 or 3 times or until the biscuits resemble breadcrumbs.
- Add condensed milk, butter, brown sugar and golden syrup to the Thermomix bowl. Process 4 minutes, 70 degrees, speed 1.
- Pour the caramel biscuit mix over the biscuits in the slice tin and smooth out. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set
- Wash Bowl and add Copha & Choc Chips to the bowl. Cook 3 minutes, 50 degrees, speed 1
- Pour melted chocolate over the set caramel. Refrigerate 2 hours or until chocolate is set
Cut into 32 squares.
Can be frozen
Accessories you need
You can make either a hot chocolate or a hot caramel drink with the leftovers in the bowl by pouring a glass of milk in the Thermomix bowl and mixing 5 seconds, speed 8. then heat milk for 5 minutes, 80 degrees, speed 4.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake
- Healthy Banana and Chocolate Bread