- 1 package Chocolate Ripple Biscuits
- 1 package Maltesers, (1 cup is plenty)
- 4 Mars Bars, 4 x 53g bars (diced)
- 100 grams unsalted butter
- 1/2 --- condensed milk, 1/2 Cup
- 400 grams milk chocolate, 2 x Blocks
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line the base and sides of a slice tin with baking paper.
Dice the Mars Bars into small pieces.
3s/Sp7 Crush the Chocolate Ripple Biscuits.
Set aside. Add diced Mars Bars.
Turbo ½ sec 1 cup of Maltesers. Add to Chocolate biscuits.
2m/50°/sp3 melt the butter and condensed milk
In a separate bowl, add melted butter and condensed milk to the Biscuit/Malteser/Mars Bar mixture and stir until combined – it will be very sticky (hence why you use a normal bowl not your TMX one).
Pour the mixture into the slice tin and flatten with the back of a metal spoon. Pop it in the fridge for approximately an hour until it has completely cooled.
Sp9/10secs Chop pieces of chocolate in bowl. Repeat step if not grated finely enough.
2m/50°/sp3 Melt both of the blocks of chocolate and add 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil to the melted mixture, making sure you stir it in.
Pour the melted chocolate over the cooled slice and then decorate with remaining Maltesers.
Put the slice back into the fridge and cut into pieces before it has completely set.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Apricot delight
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Gluten free Honey & Chocolate chip cookies (egg free and dairy free options)
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Peanut Butter Twix Bars
- Pear & Ginger Cookies (no sugar)