- 230 g raw sugar, turn it into caster suger
- 185 g Milk
- 5 g chamomile tea flowers, extra to decorate
- 150 g Butter, chopped
- 3 eggs
- 300 g mandarin, peeled, seeds removed
- 60 g semolina, fine
- 155 g Self Raising Flour
- 155 g raw sugar, turned into icing sugar
- mandarin, zest
- 2-3 tbsp mandarin juice, strained, fresh
- chamomile tea flowers, to garnish
8Recipe is created for
1. Preheat oven to 180deg. Line 20 mini muffin holes with papercases (or 12 large muffin holes).
2. Place the zest of the mandarine into the TM bowl and grate for 10sec on 10. Set aside.
3. Then put the milk and the chamomile tea flowers into the TM bowl and boil for 2min on 100deg on speed 2. Let it stand for 5mins to infuse. Then strain through the basket.
4. Place the butter, sugar, eggs, mandarine zest and mandarines into the TM bowl and mix until almost smooth, on speed 5.
5. Add the milk mixture, semolina and flour and mix until smooth on speed 4.
6. Pour mixture evenly among the cases.
7. Bake for 8-10mins or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted into the centre of the mixture. Transfer onto a wire rack to cool.
1. Put the grated zest and the sugar into the TM bowl add only that amount of juice to get a paste.
2. Then heat the glaze for 2mins in 60deg speed 2, it should become runny.
3. Spread the glaze over each cake and decorate with a chamomile flower.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Moist Vanilla Cake (extra large!)
- Keto Condensed Milk
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Honey Jumble Cake
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Swirl Layered Mooncake