- 130 grams raw sugar
- 1 sachet Strawberry jelly crystals
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 grams Just boiled water
Mill sugar for 10 sec/speed 9.
Add jelly crystals, egg white and vanilla.
Mix for 30 sec/speed4.
Slowly add in water continuing on speed 4.
Continue for 3-5 minutes on speed 4 until mixture is thick and glossy.
Cool slightly before piping.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Raspberry and Chocolate Cheesecake Brownie
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits