- 250 grams Scotch finger biscuits
- 125 grams Butter
- 1 tablespoons Gelatine powder
- 125 grams Boiling water, boil the jug
- 500 grams cream cheese, Room Temperature
- 70 grams caster sugar, or mill raw sugar 3secs/speed 9
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 x 180 gram Blocks of Milky Bar Chocolate
- 300 grams cream
4h 15minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
- Grease & Line Slice tin (20cm x 30cm)
Crush biscuits 6 secs/speed 6 - set aside in a bowl
Add butter, melt 3 mins/70 degrees/ Speed 2
Add biscuits & mix 10 secs/speed 3
Scrape down side of bowl. Press biscuit mix into tin.
Place in fridge whilst you make cheesecake.
Wash & dry bowl thoroughly or if you have 2 bowls this is where the 2 bowls will come in handy.
Boil jug, put the 125g boiling water into a jug and sprinkle Gelatine on top, whisk with a fork to dissolve. Set aside.
Put chocolate broken into peice in a very dry bowl (any sign of water will sieze the chocolate). Chop chocolate 10 secs/ speed 9.
Scrape down bowl & melt 5 mins/50 degrees/speed 1
Scrape down, melt 2 mins/50 degrees/ speed 1
add cream cheese, sugar & vanilla extract to bowl, mix 20 sec/speed 4. Scrape down sides mix 45 secs/ speed 2, whilst this is mixing slowly add cooled gelatine mix then chocolate and cream. Scrape down bowl & mix further 20 secs /speed 3 if it is required.
Pour cheesecake mix onto biscuit base & set in fridge for 4 hours or more.
Cut into mini portions to resemble chocolate blocks & serve.
Accessories you need
This cheesecake isn't too sweet. Could serve with fresh berries.
I made these in a mini loave tin, lined them with baking paper & followed method. This made mini cheesecake loave which I cut in half.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Toasted Granola
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Doughnut Bundt
- Shortbread Squares - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free