- 1.5 Self Raising Flour, Cups
- 2/3 Milo, Cups, must be homemade to be DF
- 2/3 rice milk (or preferred milk), Cups
- 2/3 brown sugar, Cups
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 60 grams Nuttlex, @ room temp
pre-heat oven 180deg no fan, prepare muffin pans with oil/papers as desired.
Put all ingredients in , mix 15sec, sp 5 - or til combined.
3/4 fill muffin tins with the mixture
cook 13-15min or until skewer inserted comes out clean.
leave to cool in pans for 5 min before turning out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Freeze well, my dairy free daughter loves these as her special treat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Apple Crumble Tea Cake
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken
- Spelt Hot Cross Buns
- Creamy Salmon Risoni
- Too Easy Gluten Free Dairy Free Chocolate Cake
- Ginger Lime & Mango Cheesecake (egg, nut and dairy free)
- Gluten Free Dairy Free Crisp Pastry
- vegan chocolate tart
- vegan lime tarts
- Pandan and Macadamia Melting Moments
- Vegan Chocolate Tart with Basil Strawberries
- Clone of Nadias Gluten Free Scones
- Mini CADA Loaves