- 60 grams plain biscuits
- 40 grams Butter
- Rind of 1 Lemon
- 50 grams caster sugar
- 125 grams cream cheese
- 50 grams sour cream
- 1 dash vanilla
- 1 egg
- fresh fruit for decoration, optional
1h 10minPreparation 40minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
9Afternoon tea Snack Supper Alcohol-free Vegetarian Nut free Autumn Christmas Easter Grandparent's Day Mother's Day Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Baking Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Cooking for 2 person Cooking for single person Cake Custard/mousse Dessert Everyday Gift Holiday Kids in the kitchen Picnic European
- 1. Add biscuits to "Closed lid" and crush sp5/10seconds.
2. Add chopped butter and melt together with the biscuits until just softened and combined.
80°C/ 3min/sp2, app. Don't let the butter melt, just softened to combine with the biscuits.
3. Grease and line an Aldi mini spring form pan (12.2 x 4.4cm) or 2 smaller Kmart pans.
4. Press biscuit mixture into the pan/s.
5. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- 1. Place lemon rind and sugar into the "Closed lid" , and blitz
2. Add remaining ingredients and blend sp4/15 seconds.
3. Spread/pour into the prepared base, place on a baking tray and bake at 160°C for about 25-30 minutes, still a slight wobble in the middle.
4. Cool in the pan, before turning out and either dusting with icing sugar and/or adding fresh fruit.
5. Chill before serving.
Accessories you need
Another addition to my "Mini cake" series.
Perfect for 2 people (large serves) or 4 smaller serves.
Join Thermify me for more great recipes and tips and Thermify me Breadwinners for bread and roll recipes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- GLUTEN FREE CRUMPETS
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Blueberry jam
- Aussie Potato Cakes
- Dotty's Melting moments with Maple buttercream
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Mixed berry Cheesecake trifle
- Mini cheesecake tarts 2 ways.
- Blueberry and Banana Cake