THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 g dates, pitted
- 125 g Butter melted
- 250 g Boiling water
- 100 g caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 150 g wholemeal spelt flour
- 150 gram gluten free flour plain
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg beaten
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 180 degrees and place patty pans into 24 hole muffin tin
Add dates and chop roughly in TM bowl
Add butter, boiling water, sugar, bicarb and cinnamon. Cook for 5mins, 60 degrees on Speed 1
Add the flour, baking powder, melted butter & beaten egg. Mix for 1 min, Interval speed.
Fill up patty pans to 3/4 full and cook for approx 12 mins depending on oven
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Amaretti Biscuits
- Banana Pancakes
- Banana and Date Muffins
- Blueberry Blondie
- Breakfast Crumble
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Apple crumble cake
- Basic Buttercake (AWW) 1.5 quantities
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins