- 200 grams raw sugar
- 125 grams Butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 3 Ripe Bananas, broken into pieces
- 210 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate soda
- 2 tablespoons Milk (20 grams)
Pre heat Oven to 160 degrees fan forced
Place Sugar into TM bowl and blitz 3 seconds, speed 10
Add Butter (roughly cubed) to sugar mixture and cream speed 5, 10 seconds.
Add Eggs one at a time, followed by Vanilla Essence speed 5, 10 seconds. Scrape any loose mixture down sides of bowl.
Add Bananas and combine mixture 10 seconds, speed 5.
Add SR Flour to TM bowl.
Using the MC, combine the Bicarbonate of Soda and Milk in the MC. Once combined, add to the TM bowl and combine all ingredients 15 seconds, speed 5.
Pour into greased lined baking tin or muffin tray and bake 30 - 60 minutes.
Use a skewer to test the centre of the cake to ensure the cake is well cooked.
Rest for 10 minutes before removing the cake to rest on a wired rack.
Top cake with "frosting or icing" if desired
Try cooking cake in muffin tins and adding a handful of chocolate chips. This can be incorporated just prior to adding the SR Flour. Remember to use the button though.
If cooking muffins, reduce the cooking time to approximately 25-30 minutes, whereas when cooking the cake version, the cooking process generally takes 50-60 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Parmesan Meatloaf
- Creamy Pasta Salad
- Lamb With Apple - Baby or Toddler Meal
- San Choy Bau
- Red Lentil and Chorizo Soup
- Pancakes Too Easy - 3 Ingredients
- Chicken and Chorizo Hotpot
- Cream of Pumpkin and Potato Soup
- Bolognese with hidden vegetables
- Mango Banana Smoothie
- Mango Chicken Curry with Rice
- Kingston Slice
- Saute Sweet corn Kernel
- Coconut Pumpkin Soup
- M & M Choc Chip Cookies
- Chocolate coconut slice
- Apple Slice cake
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Cheats Peach or Apple Kuchen