- 330 grams Water.
- 300 grams oil
- 340 grams Milk
- 3 eggs
- 370 grams plain flour
- 500 gram raw sugar
- 100 grams cocoa
- 3 level teaspoon bicarb soda
Place all ingredients onto the mixing bowl, Blitz 30 Sec, Sp 4
Scrape down the sides
Blitz 20 Sec, Sp 5
Bake in 180 degrees oven until skewer comes out clean.
Makes 32 cupcakes or 1 large cake (22cm x 22cm tin)
2 batches fills a 30cm x 30cm tin
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake