- 50 grams almonds
- 40 grams extra virgin olive oil, (or lightly flavoured oil- vegetable oil works ok too)
- 2 eggs
- 40 grams Milk
- 140 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (or essence)
- 150 grams Self Raising Flour
- 7 granny smith apples, peeled, cored and chopped roughtly into bite-sized pieces (approx 1cm)
1h 5minPreparation 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Preheat oven to 190C
Weigh almonds into TM Bowl and grind for 6-10 sec on speed 7 (until it become a fine almond meal).
Weigh in the remaining ingredients except flour and mix for 10 sec on speed 3.5
Add self raising flour and roughly chopped apples and mix for 6 sec on speed 3.5
Pour mixture into a greased or lined flan tin and bake for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown.
Once cooled, dust with icing sugar for enhanced presentation if desired! Lovely served with a dollop of cream.
This recipe is easily 'tweaked' to your liking - try adding some slivered almonds, currants, dried blueberries or cranberries to the mix in the last step!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BEST EVER RICH CHRISTMAS CAKE
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Pumpkin & Cranberry Cookies (Sugar free)
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Kiwi Biscuits
- Jakel's Moreish Caramel Mud Cake
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Crab Linguine for Two
- Speedy Chicken Curry
- No bake choco mint cheesecake
- Pineapple Daiquiri
- Cheats Capsicum, Feta and Walnut Pasta Salad
- BBQ Favourite: Curried Rice Salad
- Banana Colada
- Mango, Banana & Passionfruit Icecream
- Beer Bread
- Custard Creams
- Versatile Tuna, Salmon or Chicken Patties
- Crusty Loaf