- 180 grams unsalted butter
- 75 grams brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 vanilla bean, seeds only
- 120 grams plain flour
- 40 grams dessicated coconut
- 25 grams white chocolate powder
- 50 grams Strawberry Jam
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Preheat your oven to 170 – 180 degrees (Fan Forced)
- Line 2-3 Baking trays with greaseproof paper.
- Cream your butter and sugar. If using your thermomix, Speed 4 for 45-60 seconds.
- Add in the egg and vanilla bean seeds. Mix on Speed 3 for 30 seconds.
- Add in flour, coconut and white chocolate powder and use the dough/knead function. Knead for 30-40 seconds until well combined.
- Place mixture into the snack press and using the 3 round cutters, push the mixture through. Cut into desired sizes.
- Place balls on to the lined baking tray and Press down with a fork or the back of a spoon to flatten.
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes until cooked.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Once cool, sandwich biscuits with your choice of Jam (I used Strawberry and Fresh Whipped Cream) You could use butter cream as well.
Fill with nutella, jam or any other type of filling
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Lactation Cookies
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- Pecan Pie Slice