- 125 g Butter, Chopped, room temp
- 60 g brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 egg
- 100 g SR flour
- 70 g plain flour
- 20 g Desiccated Coconut
- 80 g Butter, chopped, room temp
- 200 g icing sugar, see note
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Rasberry Jam
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
add butter and sugar, speed 4 for approx 30 sec
add egg, SR flour, plain flour and coconut, speed 4, approx 30 seconds
roll tablespoons of dough in to 24 balls. place on prepared tray, leaving room for spreading. using the back of a fork, gently press balls to flatten slightly.
bake for 10-12 minutes until golden on 180 degrees. Cool on trays, biscuits will firm.
Add butter, speed 4 for approx 30 seconds until light and creamy
add sugar and vanilla essence. mix on speed 4 for approx 30 seconds until light and fluffy
spread jam over half of the biscuits and icing on the remaining half. Put each piece together like a sandwich
Making icing sugar in the thermomix by milling raw sugar for 10 seconds on speed 10.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Cookies
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- Peanutbutter choc chip cookie
- Venetian Biscuits
- Chocolate Coconut Biscuits
- Super simple Orange and poppy seed cake...perfect for kids to make!
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Failed Macaron/Meringue AKA Overwhipped egg white kisses
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style