- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs, Or 2TBS chia seeds soaked in 6 Tbs water
- 100 g almond meal
- 80 grams pecans
- 70 g coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon mixed spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 50 grams raspberries, Fresh or frozen thawed
- 50 g choc chips, Dairy free
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1.Mill almonds abs pecans 10-15 seconds speed 8.
2. Preheat oven 180 degrees
3. Add remaining ingredients to bowl
4. Mix 10 seconds/speed 6.
5. Scrape down sides and mix a further 4 seconds/speed 5.
6. Spray muffin tin, I’ve used the mini muffins 24 hole and fill
7. Bake 10-12 minutes for mini tray 12-15 for larger muffins
Depending how ripe your banana are and how sweet you like your muffins, you can add 1tbs rice malt syrup or raw honey to mixture.
* variation - if you want to make chocolate ones add 2 tsp Cacao in step 2
More Variatoobs: add blueberries, raspberries or place slices of banana on top just before putting into the oven.
They freeze well and great for lunch boxes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Oat Cookies
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Peanut butter and popcorn muesli bars
- Soph’s banana cake
- Chocolate chip biscuits
- Banana bread with sultanas
- Variation Banana Muffins
- Chocolate & Peppermint Cream Swiss Roll with Strawberries
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Fluffy Vanilla Cupcakes (Gluten Free)
- 3 Ingredient Homemade Nutella