- 150 grams Butter
- 200 grams Rice malt syrup
- 90 grams rolled oats
- 90 grams coconut dessicated
- 65 grams Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- 65 grams raisins
- 75 grams Self Raising Flour
Preheat Oven to 180C (350F).
Line non-stick baking paper to a lightly greased 20cm x 30cm tin.
Place chopped up butter and rice malt syrup in thermomix mixing bowl. 1min / 60C / speed 4.
Place remaining ingredients in thermomix mixing bowl. 20sec / speed 5 .
Press into the base of the tin.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden.
Allow to cool completely in the tin before cutting into slices to serve.
Makes 10-12 slices
I adapted this recipe from a Donna Hay kids magazine. Instead of the use of brown sugar and golden syrup, replaced it with rice malt syrup and more butter. Trying to make it fructose free (however there is dried fruit). Using good fats - butter!
Any dried fruit could be used.
Sultanas, Apricots, etc....
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake