- 50 grams Butter, cubed
- 50 grams coconut oil butter
- 85 grams honey
- 80 grams brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla bean paste or extract
- 200 grams rolled oats
- 40 grams rice bubbles, Puff Brown rice or Puff Millet
- 20 grams White Sesameseeds
- 20 grams Black Sesame Seeds
- 50 grams pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 15 grams chia seeds
- 50 grams Sunflower Kernels
- 10 grams psyllium husks or desiccated coconut
Preheat oven to 160C
Place butter, coconut oil butter, honey, sugar and vanilla into the bowl. 100C, 5mins, speed 2, until melted.
Add remaining ingredients, , speed 2 mix well to combine.
Pour the mixture into 20cm x 30cm tin lined with baking paper. Cover the Mixture with baking paper and use roller pin to press and roll it firm and flat.
Bake 160C for 20-30minutes or until lightly golden and set aside to cool completely. Cut into bars and store the bars in an airtight container or in the fridge for up to 1 week.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheesy Knefeh
- Fluffy Hakkaido Snow Bun
- Nanny B's Potato Cake
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- 5 Ingredient No-bake Rum Balls
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- cranberry creamcheese bread roll
- cantonese style egg tart
- Christmas Almond Bread
- Aunty Lois Diabetic Fruit cake
- Left over fruit cake plum pudding truffles