THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 3 1/2 heaped tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 heaped tablespoons honey
- 1 level teaspoon vanilla
- 20 grams Brown rice puffs
- 50 grams mixed sunflower and pepita seeds
- 40 grams desicated coconut
- 1 level tablespoon sesame seeds whole
- 80 grams sultanas or finely chopped dried apricots
- 70 grams gluten free rolled oats
Melt Coconut Oil, Honey and Vanilla on 100/speed 2 for 2 mins.
Add Brown Rice Puffs, Oats, Coconut, Sultanas and Seeds, mix gently on reverse speed 2 for 15 seconds or until wet combined with dry mix.
Press tablespoons of mixture into a silicon mini muffin baking tray.
Press mixture down firmly with the back of a spoon.
Should make 24.
Bake in preheated oven 170 for approx 8-10 mins until lightly golden. These are best kept chilled in the fridge.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Fudgy Paleo Brownie
- Banana Bread
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake
- Yorkshire Parkin (Gingerbread slice)
- Choc chip biscuits
- Vegan banana pancakes
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies GF
- Fruit ~N~ Nut Granola Bars
- Banana and Strawberry Muffins / Cupcakes / Loaf