- 350 grams sultanas
- hot water
- 250 grams Butter, (diced)
- 3 eggs
- 200 grams white sugar
- 350 grams plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp lemon essence
- 1 tsp almond essence
1h 37minPreparation 7minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
* Turn oven on to 150 degrees and grease a 20cm square tin
1. Cover sultanas in hot water for 5 mins.
2. Drain and put sultanas aside.
3. Put eggs and sugar in TM bowl. Beat 30 secs, speed 4.5 - 5
4. Add butter. Beat 30 secs, speed 5
5. Add sultanas, 15 secs speed 2 (until combined)
6. Add the remaining ingredients, 30-60 secs, speed 2 (until all mixed).
7. Pour into cake tin and cook for 1.5 hours.
Make the mixture
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.