- 125 grams raw sugar
- 125 grams Butter
- 2 eggs
- 300 grams plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Thermomix Jam, Any flavour
Recipe is created for
Place sugar in bowl speed 9 10 secs
add butter and cream on speed 4 until creamy add eggs one at a time until mixed through, add flour and baking powder mix on speed 4 until it forms a dough consistency.
roll into balls about teaspoon size flatten put a well in the middle of each biscuit and add thermomix jam. Bake in oven 15minutes 180 degrees.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Christmas Fruit Cake
- Swiss Chocolate Slice
- Marble Butter Cake
- Grandma's Yo-Yo's
- Honey cheese bread
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Fluffy scones
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW
- Oat and Date Bites
- Peppermint Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies (cheat's version)