- 160 grams sugar
- 4 eggs at room temperature
- 130 grams custard powder
- 1 teaspoon Cream of Tatar
- 1/2 teaspoon bicarb of soda
- 2 teaspoons Corn Flour
1. Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
2. Sift dry ingredients (Not Sugar) 5 secs/Sp 4. Remove from bowl
3. Grind sugar 5 secs/sp 9
4. Insert Butterfly and add eggs. Mix 7 mins/sp4
5. Set for /1 min and add dry sifted ingredients. After 30 secs press and continue. Mix for an extra 30 secs if required.
6. Pour into greased and lined tin (approx. 20cm)
7. Check after 20 mins but do not bake longer than 30 mins. Skewer will come out clean
Accessories you need
Rinse bowl and butterfly with vinegar and water before commencing
Top with Icing sugar and fill with whipped cream
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life