- 1 apple, Peeled, cored & roughly chopped
- 2 sprigs rosemary, One small & one about 20cm
- 1/2 lemon, Zest & juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 225g Butter, Softened
- 150g sugar, Plus 1 table spoon
- 3 eggs
- 300g plain flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
1h 25minPreparation 25minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add Apple, small sprig of Rosemary, juice,zest, sugar & butter to the TM and cook 6-7min, 100deg, speed , .
- remove the lid and leave to cool in the for about 10min
- Remove the stalk of Rosemary.
- Add all the remaining ingredients except the long stalk of Rosemary and the extra sugar to the Apple in the
- Blend approx 20sec, speed 4.5
- scrape down the blowl and decant into a greased & lined loaf pan.
- Sprinkle with the remaining sugar & lay the Rosemary on top.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 150C, approximately 50min or till cooked.
- Cool in the pan before turning out
Accessories you need
I used a pink lady apple because I love the tartness
You may find a few rosemary leaves in the batter. If this bothers you blitz the apple quickly before adding the batter ingredients.
I used raw raw sugar but the original recipe calls for caster sugar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Panforte
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies