- 125 g unsalted butter, cubed and softened
- 60 g brown sugar
- 90 g golden syrup
- 1 egg
- 250 g plain flour
- 30 g self raising flour
- 1 tbsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 tbsp currants, craisins, etc to decorate
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven 180°C and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
Cream butter, sugar and golden syrup for 15 seconds on speed 6, scrape down sides of bowl and cream for further 10 seconds on speed 6.
With blades running on Speed 4, add egg through hole then mix for 5 seconds on speed 8.
Add flours, bicarb soda and ginger and mix for 4 seconds on speed 5, scrape down sides of bowl and knead for 1 1/2 minutes on Interval Speed until smooth.
Roll out between baking paper to approximately 5mm thickness. Refrigerate for 15 minutes then cut out shapes, place biscuits on tray. Decorate and bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
You can cut this dough into any shape you wish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Real Chocolate Brownies (LCHF)
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Choc-orange sandwich biscuits
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE/COFFEE CAKE
- TRIPLE CHOC BROWNIE FLOURLESS
- Chocolate ANZAC Biscuits
- Nigella Lawson's Lemon Tendercake
- No bake muesli bars
- Traditional Mooncake