- 100 g Flaxseed, Use Ground or Milled Flaxseed/Linseed. Mill in TM 20sec/sp9
- 200 g organic rolled oats
- 50 g Brewer's Yeast, Can be found online or health food shops
- 270 g Peanut Butter
- 150 g honey, liquid
- 1 tsp vanilla extract, See notes
- 1 Cup Chocolate Chips or Mixed Fruit
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place all ingredients into the Thermomix
20 Seconds / Speed 3
No Bake Lactation Bites
Accessories you need
Grind or Mill your flaxseed/linseed in the Thermomix 20 Seconds / Speed 9.
To make your own Peanut Butter see Basic Cookbook or EDC
To make your own Vanilla Extract search recipe community for Charlies Vanilla Bean Paste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Chocolate chips financier
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Aunty Tara's Banana Pancakes
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Lu Lu's Golden Chew
- ANZAC BISCUITS
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Anzac bliss balls- thermosize your life