THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 g Nice biscuits
- 80 g unsalted butter
- 200 g Toasted Hazelnuts
- 400 g Nutella
- 80 g raw sugar
- 500 g cream cheese
Line a 23 cm round springform pan with baking paper and set aside.
Place Nice biscuits in and crush 5 seconds on speed 5.
Add butter and 80g hazelnuts and 1 tbsp on Nutella and combine 8-10 seconds on speed 5, or until well combined.
Press crumbs evenly onto the pan and chill while making the topping.
Wash and dry .
Make icing sugar: place sugar in and mill 10 seconds on speed 10.
Add cream cheese and remaining Nutella in and beat 30-40 seconds on speed 5 or untill smooth.
Pour over the chilled base and smooth top.
Wash and dry .
Crush remaining hazelnuts for 5 seconds on speed 5 and sprinkle on the cheesecake.
Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
Cut a longer piece of baking paper to help you flatten the base neatly at step 4.
Serve straight from the fridge.
Freezes well - take out 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Panforte
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Gluten Free Cornflake Bikkies
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Nutella Cookies
- Nutella chocolate mousse
- Nutella Lava Doughnut Cake
- Olive Oil Banana Bread with Nutella Swirls
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- Chocolate speckled roulade
- Nutella Mini Donuts
- Nutella Fudge
- Variation Nutella Brioche (more printer friendly)