- 1 package Arnotts Lattice Biscuits
- 1 x 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 300 ml carton Thickened cream
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 heaped teaspoons Gelatine powder
- dash vanilla extract
- 1 small can passionfruit or 3-4 fresh
1. Line a lamington size tray with non stick paper, leaving some over hang.
2. Place biscuits in a layer on the tray (cut to fit if neccessary), shiny side down.
3. Whip cream sp4/20-30 secs, until thick. Leave in the .
4. Dissolve the gelatine in 2T hot water, in a small cup.
5. Add condensed milk, lemon juice , vanilla and gelatine to the cream in the .
6. Mix sp4/ 20secs.
7. Spread/pour over biscuits.
8. Spoon passionfruit over the top (you may only need 3/4 can of the passionfruit)
9. Set in the fridge for several hours or overnight.
Easy and delicious..!
Join my Face Book group "Thermify me" for more great recipes, tips and Cooking class shedules.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Blueberry and Banana Cake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Chocolate coconut cake
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Walnut choc-chip cookies
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze