- 360 g raw unsalted cashews
- 80 g Desiccated Coconut, Prepare this first if need be
- 180 g Raw Honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 100 g choc chips, Use dairy and refined sugar free. Or any filling you like (nuts etc).
- 60 g Raw Honey
- 20 g Cacao
- 90 g coconut oil
Wizz up the cashews until they form a paste 30sec/Sp9, scrape, 45sec/Sp6.
Add in the coconut, the 180g raw honey and vanilla. Wizz up again to combine 20sec/Sp5.
Pop into a bowl and stir in choc chips or whatever you are adding. Test taste (a few times to be sure), then press into a small slice tin.
Clean the bowl. A rinse out and dry is fine.
Add all of the icing ingredients and wiz at 20sec/sp5, scrape, 5sec/sp5. Spread over slice. Pop in fridge for 30mins to harden up. Cut up and nom nom nom nom nom.
Accessories you need
Use dairy free and refined sugar free choc chips, or chop up a suitable chocolate bar. You can use any types of fillings you like - anything that you would otherwise put into cookie dough.
Don't weigh yourself the next day if you eat the entire thing.. the scales will not be in your favour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch
- Cinnamon slice
- Jersey Caramel Slice
- Rhubarb Cake