- 120 grams rolled oats
- 75 grams dessicated coconut
- 75 grams pepitas
- 75 grams sunflower seeds
- 10 medjool dates
- 80 grams dried cranberries
- 80 grams dark chocolate chips
- 100 grams honey, liquid
- 100 grams tahini
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add 60g rolled oats and half the pepitas and sunflower seeds to the bowl. Pulse on turbo for 0.5 sec (you may need to repeat, the mix should be finely chopped without being milled). Remove into a seperate bowl.
- Add dates, honey, tahini and vanilla. Mix speed 6, 6 secs.
- Add remainder of ingredients and mix reverse, speed 4, 10 secs. Repeat if necessary. If your mix looks too dry to press into a tray, add some more tahini and honey in equal amounts.
- Press mixture into prepared (lined) slice tin (I use 16 x 24cm) and bake in pre-heated 180 degree oven for 16 minutes.
- Allow to cool in the tray completely. Refrigerate for at least an hour before cutting into pieces.
Makes 16 small bars.
You could substitute any dried fruit for the cranberries and choc chips, but my kids love this combination. Of course, you could add nuts too if you do not require a nut-free recipe.
Adapted from Wholefood Simply recipe: https://whole foods imply.com/school-muesli-bars
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Chocolates
- Raw Tahini Dressing
- Avocado Hummus
- Salted Caramel & Macadamia Bliss Balls
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Zesty Hommus (with Young Living Essential Oils)
- Hommus Cups - WA School Canteen Association Assessed - GREEN
- Banana, oat and sesame balls
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- CITRUS HOMMUS (with Essential Oils)
- Roasted capsicum & jalapeno hummus (low salt)