- 125 grams Butter, melted
- 1 cup Milk
- 2 eggs
- 375 grams SR flour
- 1/2 tsp Bi Carb Soda
- 15 grams cocoa
- dash vanilla
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 400g jar Nutella
Preheat the oven to 180C. Place 12-14 paper cases into muffin trays.
1. In a small jug or bowl, lightly whisk together melted butter, milk and eggs.
2. Add remaining ingredients to the , except for the Nutella.
3. Blend sp5/10 seconds to combine.
4. Add milk/egg/butter mixture to the .
5. Blend briefly, sp5/20 seconds...just long enough to combine the mixture.
6. Spoon app. 1/3 mixture into the paper cup ( about 1 TBSPN).
7. Add 1 TBSPN Nutella on top of the mixture, followed by a final dollop of dough.
8. Continue until mixture has been used up.
9. Place into preheated oven and bake for about 15 mins, or until cooked when tested.
10. cool on wire racks...dust with icing sugar if desired.
Oohey gooey goodness...
Don't worry if they come out a bit misshapen...most of mine did. They still taste great.
Fabulous with a morning cupa. They freeze well, and are delicious slightly warmed in the microwave.
Join my FaceBook group "Thermify me" for more great recipes and tips.
Adapted from a recipe by "The organised housewife"
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kingston biscuits
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Quiche Lorraine
- The BEST shortcrust pastry
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze
- Marscapone, Caramelised onion and Tomato Tart
- Heidi's German Streusel cake with apple and pudding