- 1/4 portion of basic pizza dough from you Thermomix cookbook
- 100 g Nutella
- 75 g marshmallows
- 1 banana
1. Make your pizza dough as instructed in your EDC or BCB. Split into 4 portions.
2. Take one portion and roll onto a pizza tray.
3. Cover dough with the Nutella and place into oven pre-heated to 150 degrees celsius.
4. Bake for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and evenly space the marshmallows over the Nutella.
6. Bake for 5 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and place pieces of chopped banana on top.
8. Slice into 8 pieces and serve.
You can make a batch of the delish hazelnut spread from the EDC or BCB and use instead of the commercial brand.
It is really, really rich!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easter Frozen Raspberry Delight
- Amazeballs Protein Balls (Kid friendly)
- Vanilla Cookie Slice (from Rachel Cooks)
- Caramel Crunch Cheesecake (Similar to AWW one)
- Hippety Hop Rocky Road (AKA Easter Rocky Road)
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Weetbix Slice
- Microwave Meringues
- Stuffed loin of Pork
- Chocolate Plum Pudding
- Christmas Bark
- Delightful Dukkah
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Vegan Nut Free Nutella
- Banana, oat and sesame balls
- Turmeric oats
- Vegan Variation of 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Crostata ricotta with Nutella and choc chips
- Banana Anzac Crumble
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- Banana yoghurt nicecream