- 1/4 portion of basic pizza dough from you Thermomix cookbook
- 100 g Nutella
- 75 g marshmallows
- 1 banana
1. Make your pizza dough as instructed in your EDC or BCB. Split into 4 portions.
2. Take one portion and roll onto a pizza tray.
3. Cover dough with the Nutella and place into oven pre-heated to 150 degrees celsius.
4. Bake for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and evenly space the marshmallows over the Nutella.
6. Bake for 5 minutes.
7. Remove from oven and place pieces of chopped banana on top.
8. Slice into 8 pieces and serve.
Accessories you need
You can make a batch of the delish hazelnut spread from the EDC or BCB and use instead of the commercial brand.
It is really, really rich!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and The Mix Australia Pty Ltd and The Mix New Zealand Ltd assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vi's Christmas Scones
- Lisa’s Butterscotch Scones
- Marian's Version of Cut out Sugar Cookie Recipe
- Vanilla Baked Doughnuts (GF/DF)
- Gluten-Free Energy Bites
- Thermilane (healthier) banana muffins
- Dave’s Fig and Pear Parkin
- Gluten Free Chocolate Birthday Cake
- BERRY RICOTTA CAKE
- Egg Free, Dairy Free EASY Chocolate Cupcake/Cake
- Banana bread
- Oat & Milo Slice
- Easter Frozen Raspberry Delight
- Amazeballs Protein Balls (Kid friendly)
- Vanilla Cookie Slice (from Rachel Cooks)
- Caramel Crunch Cheesecake (Similar to AWW one)
- Hippety Hop Rocky Road (AKA Easter Rocky Road)
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Weetbix Slice
- Microwave Meringues
- Stuffed loin of Pork
- Chocolate Plum Pudding
- Christmas Bark
- Delightful Dukkah