- 180g rolled oats
- 130g wholemeal plain flour
- 40g pepitas
- 30g sunflower seeds
- 60g Shredded coconut
- 80g sultanas
- 1 Flaxseed egg, 1tbs flaxseed meal mixed with 3tbs water. Stand for 15 min
- 20g chia seed
- 50g honey
- 50g brown sugar
- 50g coconut oil
- 1tsp ground cinnamon
- 1tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2t salt
- 1/2tsp bicarb soda
- 1/2tsp baking powder
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat pven to 160deg fan forced
2. Add all ingreedients into TM bowl. Mix 20s, speed 4. Scrape down sides then mix 45s, dough function
3. Pour mixture into a square cake pan and press down.
4. Bake for 15 min or until edges are browned.
5. Cool in pan before cutting into squares.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Malt Slice
- Teenee's Butter Icing
- Simplicity Chocolate Cake
- Whole Orange and Poppyseed Cake
- Variation mango passionfruit baked cheesecake