- 160 grams Butter
- 225 grams plain flour
- 70 grams icing sugar
- 1 Jar Jam of choice
- 2 eggs
- 80 grams caster sugar
- 160 grams desicated coconut
8Recipe is created for
Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a lamington tin with baking paper.
Place the flour, butter and sugar in TM bowl set dial to and turbo pulse several times until combined (don't overmix). Remove from TM to Thermomat and lightly knead. Press into lamington tin and refrigerate for 10 minutes - then bake for 15 mnutes or until golden. Cool in tin then spread the jam evening over.
Without washing TM bowl place in eggs and sugar and mix for 15 second speed 5. Add coconut and mix 5 seconds speed 3 or unitl combined.
Spread the topping over the base evenly and bake for 20 minutes or until golden. Cut into squares when cool.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Best Ever Scones
- Ginger crunch
- The Daily Mix - Christmas Spiced Shortbread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Swiss Roll Sponge
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Jaffa Truffles
- Apricot Bites
- Shortcrust Pastry
- Green Smoothie Muffins
- Hobnob Biscuits - a British favourite by Jayne
- Chocolate Chews (Weetbix Slice)
- Chocolate Lemon Cupcakes with Lemon Whipped Cream
- Lou'skitchen Silverbeet & Cheese GOZLEME
- Lou'sKitchen cinnamon scrolls
- Kiwi Jelly Slice
- Lou'sKitchen Chocolate Peppermnt Slice
- Creamy Mushroom Pies
- Creamy tomato mushroom spaghetti
- Lou'sKitchen Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Egg and Bacon Pie
- Peach Galette
- Pepesan Ikan (grilled fish in banana leaves)
- Kangkung Pelecing (Spinach with Sambal)